| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,443 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Thank You for the replies. I have all of the above ....well, except for the ship pine pitch! I'll let you know how it goes. I think I can start with a couple spots on the bumper.
If the weather co-operates a little I will try get it done this afternoon.... right after I finish Victoria's grocery run. I like to eat! | | |
| |
| |