2012 RED Silverado (only 13575 mi.) that has some pine rosin spots on the hood and top of fenders.

Before I get happy with mineral spirits such as paint thinner, turpentine, alcohol, or even gasoline, I thought I'd check in here in case some of you have had experience along this line.
Some of the spots are harder (dryer) and some have a little "softness" to them.

Lets hear it from the "detail men"?..... I don't want to hurt the clear coat.

I do think if it sat in the hot sun for most of the day it will "loosen" it up some...............

Last edited by Achipmunk; 08/22/2017 3:28 AM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile