$14.99/year for a subscriber?
I am not a subscriber.
I would still see the ads/videos that block my screen and screw up my computer when I view your photos. I'll just continue to close the screen/page with your photos before it locks up my computer.
GO AD FREE for $1.49 ($14.99/year)
In order to keep Photobucket free, we place advertisements on our website and on our mobile apps. For only $1.49 per month, you can upgrade your free account to a Plus Membership and experience Photobucket without advertisements!
GO AD FREE
Everything you love about Photobucket without the Ads!* $1.49 /MO
Billed Annually
$14.99 /YR
GO AD FREE
THE VIP EXPERIENCE
*Free and non-registered users will continue to see ads. Unlimited bandwidth applicable for non-commercial use only. Photobucket reserves the right to limit excessive bandwidth usage.
I do not know the answer to this problem. I have Google Drive for photo hosting and it has no advertising.