Niemand, welcome to the Stovebolt and congrats on your "new" pickup. Around here we feel "Knowledge is the Best Resource" and there are plenty of guys here willing to share theirs.
We also have "vin buster" in the tech tips so spend a little time looking at the links, tech tips and gallery.
You may already know it but there is a forum for the 60-66 trucks so be sure to check it out. Ask any questions you may have in the most appropriate garage forum and let us help you on your journey. Don't be shy to ask questions. Be safe rather than sorry as the saying goes.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile