Hello, folks. I ran across this forum while looking into a truck I just bought. This place gave me a similar vibe to a few other good forums I've used for motorcycles and other vehicles, so I figured I would give it a go. I'd put money on me pretty much just lurking, but just wanted to say hello and thanks in advance for all of the help I am sure to find.

Details on truck:

1963 Chevy C10 - 1/2 Ton, Fleetside, LWB, 2WD, Regular Cab, 6 cyl, 4 spd on floor.

I am fairly sure it has the smaller of the two 6cyl engines, but will verify later. I was told by the PO that it was the original engine and trans, plus a factory beefed up rear end and suspension. My dad said he bought the same model/year when new and says his was the same config, so that sounds promisingly possible.

Looks like I will have to wait to post pics on here (or learn how) but here is an attempt at a link to one:

**Photo hosting account died...URL Removed**

I bought the truck from a guy in central WA, who found it at an orchard about 11 yrs ago. It seems to run really well from initial testing, but I have yet to look into it seriously. I'm not planning a restoration, but will instead do minor repairs while I use it to run errands and for wrench-based therapy.

Hopefully once I address what appears to be a leaky master cyl, broken drivers window, and refresh the rubber bits, it will be a solid daily driver.

Later, everyone.

Niemand




Last edited by Niemand; 08/17/2017 7:28 AM.