Amen to what all you guys are saying. I agree, the wallet comes out LAST regardless of what they say or the "pressure to buy" from them. The minute a guy starts talking "sending money" in the first sentence I'm gone.

....don't be afraid to "miss out on a buy" and something stupid.
Like bolters above, I have drove several miles to look at a vehicle for a fellow bolter who then spent many thousands of dollars. All things considered a plane ticket is cheap compared to "nothing to show for nothing".

..and thanks to everyone for the reminder to always be on our toes regardless of how "experience" or "aged" we may be. Don't ever let our/your guard down for a second.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile