Never buy an old truck on the sellers word and pictures alone. You or a good friend must go look at it. Even if you agree to purchase and go to fetch in person be prepared to walk away, come home empty if your not satisfied.
Having something you've never seen shipped to you is quite risky, near impossible to undo a purchase once it's in your driveway.

I've been to look at a number of trucks that I wanted to buy but most all turned out not to be nearly as nice as what I was expecting to find.
Years ago I did buy one without seeing it, and it was a bad purchase... eventually sold it for what I had in it and felt fortunate to get that.


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-