Brother Roache does make a rather excellent point ... Sandgates is as pretty a cruise, too, as we get around here, even it it would be a touch short. However, comma, so does Grigg -- We have done the dinner cruise in the past, and the food is good, cruise is fun, etc etc. But I think lately, we've been too much into wrenching (and non-chewy menu items, if you kno wot I mean chug ) to herd up the cats for a cruise ... But we can leave that open -- if a group wants to cruise someplace for a seafood dinner, that would be fun. Not everyone would want to do it, however.

Brother Sparky -- Sounds like you had just better get up here. I can see your "Seafood Low" warning light flashing from here smile


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)