Concur. If I may direct the court's attention to Brother Roache's post #1210969 of Thu Mar 30 2017 at 09:09 PM. You may read it for yourself. Seems to show ample evidence of research AND is a report.

Speaking as the ODSS Lead Prosecutor for such matters, I see no chargeable offence here and implore the court to cease any further inquiry along these lines. In fact, I see a diligent, committed and outstanding Brother carrying out his assigned duties in an exemplary fashion who deserves laudatory recognition of the highest order. If there be any chargeable offense here, it might be "wanton impugnment of a Brother's integrity and dedication." (an offense punishable by having to publicly perform ... the dance of the flaming poopy suit!)

You can be sure my office will be looking into this very carefully.


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)