Being a forever Midwesterner, I have a hankering for some fresh sea food.
Hope to check in HQ Thursday around noon, then the hotel, then get supper at a sea food place.
Any suggestions on a place around the California area.
Reasonable priced and good food?
Thinking about this place in Johnstown, across the Patuxent river bridge.
http://anglers-seafood.com/
Also the wife wants me to bring some raw sea food home.
Is there a good place to get that and suggestions on getting it home?

What say you, that have grew up, eating crab your whole life?
I'm sure some other LDT members, would also like to know.

Don




1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!