Don,

I'm really from Maine so I have some elitist views when it comes to seafood (cod and lobsters, baby!). But when it comes to oysters and crabs, I will gladly hand the laurels to the Marylanders -- this is certainly the place for crabs! Talk to Mike Roache and I offline. We have some great seafood providers very close to HQ and we can hook you up. Not sure you'll want to take raw seafood home, but Mike will be the one to talk to about that.

As far as a local joint, we don't think you can do any better than Clarks Landing it's close to where you will be staying and we've made forays there in Homecomings past. Peggy and I took Scott Ward there, too. Ron has been there.

Anything in Solomons means a trip over the big scary bridge and rubbing shoulders with the high rollers ...

But ... you raise a good point ... should we do some Maryland seafood Friday night???


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)