I think this tool is wonderful and I will add it to my collection.
Hotrod Lincoln i talked to my friend in Germany and by next week they will let me know if they will order one. I will get one after I get home from my situation in a few more weeks.
When I originally installed my vibration damper my friend just beat it on with a hand held sledgehammer and a block of wood. I was so nervious. That's why when I see a tool like this i think its a great idea and really appreciate you more experienced guys whom make my life easier. Thanks again stovebolt.com and all the stovebolters who share there tricks and what works for them so guys like me do not struggle so much trying to reinventing the wheel.
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my sweet ride." -Amen
56 Chevy 3100