Allen, I just got the components in a few days ago to build up another damper prototype using all-new parts. The base unit is a 6" diameter damper for a 265/283/307 engine, etc. The 2-groove pulley is for a big block V8 and is reversed over the damper ring from its normal mounting position. The balancer hub needs some custom machining to make the pulley sheaves line up right.
I let a forum troll talk me into selling him an unfinished project sometime ago, and he panned it unmercifully because it was not a perfect fit and needed some further machining. This time, I'm going to do the entire job, including fitting it to a dummy engine, before reporting on the project. I'm also going to modify a 216-style water pump with the pressed-on single groove cast iron pulley to accept a 2-groove stamped pulley to complete the installation. By having both the water pump and the damper with two grooves, and using the high-mount adapter plate on the low-pump 235's it should accommodate a variety of possible mounting points for air conditioner compressors, power steering pumps, etc. More to come soon!
Jerry