And old but true statement I always remember
.....beat it on....you'll have to beat it off.


It took me years to figure out the transmissions, the rear ends, the slick worn out tires, broken windshields ALL came out of my pocket. I was essentially "working for the man". I learned my lessons well, and the hard way. Now were it that BFH....

A lot of frustrations is because we do not have, or know, the correct tool. Once we learn to spend a few of those precious dollars on the right tool we will be much better off and save a lot of "other" expense.

I understood the photo guys. Sort of fits in with one Roadmarks posted years ago when he was "dismantling" one. I thought at first it was the old picture of him! I think we all have done it to some extent!!!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile