I knew that, just wasnt thinking, at 75 I often do that..

all I know is that we need this sucker completed within a yr. no if's about it..roger that

you might also consider the tail gate with the paint scheme,
or the entire truck.. or something just painted on the doors, how much budget you got to do this...


I like this but then I love Red

I will stop hogging your post, sorry


Last edited by joker; 09/23/2016 7:34 PM.

Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.