I have been on the stovebolt for several years under the name mwalt. I work for a non-profit here in Idaho and we are going to do a build on a 1955 1st series 3600 pickup. It is a 1 owner with 63,000 original miles and has been here in Nampa Idaho its whole life. It was placed in storage for the last 36 years, now we get to see it put back on the road, while we hopefully raise a bunch of funds for our local military veterans. It is in really solid condition and about the only thing not original on it is the bed. We are holding a design contest now to see who can come up with the coolest build plan. If anyone wants to shoot us their ideas you can download a form off of boiserm.org/1955chevy and get it to me by 6 October. I hope to pick everyone's brain as we start wrenching on it next month. I will try to post picks later, but you can see it on our website if you want to check it out.

Last edited by KCMongo; 01/05/2018 5:23 AM.