| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (32Fordpuchoptop, Nhluvstruck, 1955 1 Series, Steve 210, DHedrick, Bill Hanlon, 1 invisible),
153
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | DG, I know you know I was poking fun at you but as I read tour post again I remembered my boss at Carolina Driveline has a couple up in a storage building he salvages parts off of for the one he is running.....and maybe, just maybe a friend doing machine work over at Carltons Kustoms in Greenville would know where one is. I'll probably go there next Monday. I'll print the picture out and take it with me to see if any are correct......AP | | |
| |
| |