| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,303 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 667 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 667 | Thanks guys --- After laying underneath it for a few hours and staring at it today...I may have a plan. Everything is tight but my sheetmetal shop should be able to make a couple of "C" channel inserts that I can slide into the frame and bolt up that will carry the new crossmember. And Roger the flange bolts. I use them profusely throughout my build. | | |
| |
| |