| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
171
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | Welding doesn't hurt the metal because it was very mild steel. However, welds don't flex. Rivets and flange bolts do. These are the type flange bolts we use. http://www.imperialsupplies.com/item/0191980?service=/browse/I have been making frame modifications on heavy trucks for many years and this all I use. I use 3/4 and 5/8, but 3/8 or 1/2 is big enough for a 2 ton. | | |
| |
| |