Denny, probably used the same Rustoleum Epoxy as you mentioned on my floor back when I built my new shop in 2005. Before I put anything in it I painted the floor mainly because I do, or use to, do a lot of wood work and its nice to be able to sweep the floor clean vs the porus concrete.
What I found out is its nice to have a spill on the floor and be able to wipe it with a rag and the floor is still clean. I have always hated creepers and now I just lay on the floor.
......my little short wife even bought me a big rubber maid mop bucket with a big mop.....YES, I have pour purple power on it and mopped it a time or two. I like my area clean and when I finish working on a car things are cleaned up before another comes in.
I think it goes back to my days, when I was a young teenage having to work on my hot rods laying in the sand and rocks and I always said I'd have me a nice clean shop someday....and after working with only a 1/2" 9/16th 3/4" along with a screwdriver and pair of pliers I swore I have some decent tools someday. YES, they are clean and organized in my tool box.
Call me OCD or just call me Strange.... its the way I am smile

oh, it has held up well. I do have "spots" from welding and other things but I never regretted painting. I could touch up some spots....maybe one day.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 09/09/2015 3:58 AM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile