My shop is an old 40x80 Farmlander slant wall steel building from the early 1970's. It has a concrete floor that saw several decades of farm implement storage and repair, so there are more than a few scratches and stains on the concrete.

I have cleaned the stains (mostly hydraulic oil drip stains) as best as they can be and I have filled the deep scratches with concrete patch/leveling.

So I am ready to put some sort of finish on the concrete to seal it. I plan to do the front half, a 40x40 area, first because it is the shop area where I am working on my '53 truck.

Anyone have an preference, suggestions or experience on products to use to finish the concrete. I'm looking for a durable surface that spills won't soak through and that can be cleaned.

Thank You
Tim


'53 3100 5-window
'57 Mercury Monterey 2-Door Sedan
Tim H