| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,317 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Scott, IF I understand you correctly I honestly don't know. However, on my 37 I used the same stuff that went across the cowl on the front edge of the radiator surround that the front of the hood fits against. I just don't remember if I just used it or that was what was originally used?. I may be totally wrong. | | |
| |
| |