| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (1 invisible),
103
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,298 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 2,074 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 2,074 | I think this is the stuff. Also, I believe the lacing tucks in the slot and is held in place with a screw on the engine side. Been a while since I've seen a truck with this stuff, looks correct and has a vintage look over the rubber stuff. http://stores.restorationspecialties.com/flat-hood-lace/
Last edited by JiMerit Boltr#43; 07/16/2015 3:29 PM.
| | |
| |
| |