| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 29 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 29 | "Not suitable for street use" for sure!
Why not? The factory front upper and lower control arm bushings are steel on steel and ride pretty well - not too harsh.
Last edited by NeedsTires; 01/20/2015 7:30 PM.
I've been other places but they wore me out!
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/16/2015 4:35 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hot Rod John | 01/17/2015 3:24 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/17/2015 4:43 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/18/2015 4:48 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/20/2015 7:27 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/20/2015 7:29 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hot Rod John | 01/20/2015 8:43 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/21/2015 11:17 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Lugnutz | 01/21/2015 11:31 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/21/2015 1:33 PM | |
| |
| |