| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,318 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | I rebuilt the steel of both my trucks with OEM style steel. Ride seems fine - its no car ride but fine for a truck.
On the impala going to urethane was stiffer but the real headach was urethane squeeking no matter what grease was used.
Ah well, no plans to butcher mine with a suspension swap to late model or after market and its already rebuilt with oem style steel up front so, I'll just ride on! I sent you a PM. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/16/2015 4:35 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hot Rod John | 01/17/2015 3:24 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/17/2015 4:43 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/18/2015 4:48 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/20/2015 7:27 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/20/2015 7:29 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hot Rod John | 01/20/2015 8:43 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/21/2015 11:17 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Lugnutz | 01/21/2015 11:31 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/21/2015 1:33 PM | |
| |
| |