| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,318 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 29 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 29 | Shouldn't bother the ride to much, its just for the left right control of the rear axle.
Now, harsh I do agree. Put polyurethane front and back on a 62 impala once.....Big mistake! Hard ride and constantly squeaky!
I have oem up front. Prolly go OEM out back on the truck arms too but that'll be a job for a shop with a press and an air wrench and a flame wrench backup.
I've been other places but they wore me out!
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/16/2015 4:35 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hot Rod John | 01/17/2015 3:24 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/17/2015 4:43 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/18/2015 4:48 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/20/2015 7:27 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/20/2015 7:29 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hot Rod John | 01/20/2015 8:43 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/21/2015 11:17 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Lugnutz | 01/21/2015 11:31 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/21/2015 1:33 PM | |
| |
| |