| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Paul_WNC, 3B, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,324 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,825 Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) | | Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,825 | Now, if ya want to see "hard ride" try solid aluminum control arm bushings sometime! That's what we ran on the race car on the 5/8 mile Nashville asphalt track. Rubber, or even polyurethane allowed for too much give and not enough control over the weight transfer with the spring jack bolts. Gong to metallic bushings with no other modifications cut 1/2 second off our lap times! "Not suitable for street use" for sure! Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/16/2015 4:35 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hot Rod John | 01/17/2015 3:24 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/17/2015 4:43 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/18/2015 4:48 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/20/2015 7:27 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/20/2015 7:29 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hot Rod John | 01/20/2015 8:43 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/21/2015 11:17 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Lugnutz | 01/21/2015 11:31 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/21/2015 1:33 PM | |
| |
| |