| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,331 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 29 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 29 | I can highly recommend the prothane bushings for the panhard bar. Overall very worth the $12 in parts and the hour or so worth of work to make this job a success. Not harsh at all.
Makes a noticeable difference in the feel of the truck. Smoother and steadier out back and lots less noise on the rough spots on the roads. No more wiggle over the big flaws in the road. An easy job and worth the time.
Next I'll have to R&R the truck arm bushings and shackels. (Don't know if I'll post it up thought....way to hard to log into this forum and stay logged in. I'll give it one more try though.)
Last edited by NeedsTires; 01/20/2015 7:28 PM.
I've been other places but they wore me out!
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/16/2015 4:35 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hot Rod John | 01/17/2015 3:24 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/17/2015 4:43 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/18/2015 4:48 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/20/2015 7:27 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/20/2015 7:29 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Hot Rod John | 01/20/2015 8:43 PM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/21/2015 11:17 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| Lugnutz | 01/21/2015 11:31 AM |
Re: Wow, I put in Prothane Panhard Bar
| NeedsTires | 01/21/2015 1:33 PM | |
| |
| |