The entire independent front suspension assembly and the rear axle are from the same P30 motorhome chassis.I would have to search my records to find the exact year but I think it was mid 70's.It has the same 10 on 7.25 rear and 5 on 7.25 bolt pattern as the original wheels had.
I think the rear axle is a dana 14 and it has large disc brakes. The gear ratio is 4.56.
I narrowed the front crossmember to bring the wheels in under the front fenders but the rear axle is the correct width.The spring width was slightly different than the axle spring perches so I made some simple adapters to make everything work.
I am using the standard 19.5 motorhome wheels and this allows the use of modern radial tires rated at 75MPH.
I also used the hydraulic Hydroboost master cylinder mounted behind the cab and actuated through a linkage.There was no room on the firewall for this booster with the 454 in there.