...for the pieces between the supports I used some thin hard board from Lowes. Its temporary until I can do what I "want" to do.
I used a couple old panels for pattern but you could cut your own out of poster board/cardboard. Then I glued some fabric to it that I made when working for C&A. We made only fabric for the OEM car companies.


http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/52Panel/PanelInterior001-2.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/52Panel/PanelInterior002-2.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/52Panel/PanelInterior005-1.jpg


EDIT: The original overhead on my 52 panel was a "vinyl" like face with a "jute" type backing and was glued to the top between the ribs with some type of black asphalt goo. I pulled the old stuff down and will go back with a gray headliner.

Here are a couple pics. One is the face and back side of material.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/52Panel/000_0019.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/52Panel/000_0020.jpg

Last edited by Achipmunk; 04/21/2014 1:04 AM. Reason: add more pics

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile