The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (FAST55, Phak1, Gib70, DadsFirstPickup, Bill Hanlon), 135 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,231
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#734626 03/30/2011 11:14 AM
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
M
New Guy
New Guy
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
My name is Will Mahle and I am glad to have found this group. I have just recently purchased a 1966 Chevy Stepside and would like to get some ideas on maintenance and restoration.


Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
M
New Guy
New Guy
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
Will Mahle

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the Stovebolt,mahlew. Good to see another "southern boy" come aboard. The 66 is a nice style and you even have a forum just for the those years. Good luck, let us know how we can help.... .oh, and some pics when you can.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
M
New Guy
New Guy
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks. As soon as I figure out how to post a pic, I will get it done.





Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 115
K
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 115
Welcome, i also am relatively new to the site. I am restoring a 56 1/2 ton pick up and have found a lot of valuable information on this site. The tech tips section has been especially helpful to me. I'm also just down the road from you here in Ala. Good luck with your truck.


Kenny Martin
Talladega, Ala

Second place is the first loser - Ricky Bobby

1956 Chevy 1/2 Ton
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
M
New Guy
New Guy
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks kenny3100, I could use any information I can get.

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
Welcome to the Bolt! Check out the various forums here and ask your questions in the proper one, and you'll get more advice than you know what to do with ! Also check out the tech tips.


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0