The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Otto Skorzeny, Steelonsteel, Guitplayer, Shade Baby, cmayna, Gray_Ghost), 107 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,134
Posts1,056,401
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#979068 10/16/2013 4:35 PM
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 277
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 277
Hi list, I know occasionally Jim Carter has a 10% sale. I am fixing to put together a big order but I can wait for the next sale, does anyone know when that usually happens?

Thanks,

Joe


1955 First Series 3100
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,393
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,393
I think you (and me) just missed a Columbus Day sale. frown

Put my order in anyway. It wasn't that big. grin


Drew
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
If you make a contribution, or regular contributor, to the Stovebolt you can get a discount. Send in a donation and Peggy will tell you what to do. That way you do not have to wait for a sale!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Achipmunk #979132 10/16/2013 10:33 PM
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6
A
New Guy
New Guy
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6
[quote=Achipmunk]If you make a contribution, or regular contributor, to the Stovebolt you can get a discount. Send in a donation and Peggy will tell you what to do. That way you do not have to wait for a sale! [/quote]

That's good to know for later...


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0