| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Rusty Heaps, 55shaker, BC59, RaNfLaS, 1955 1 Series, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, wilbur53, FAST55),
137
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 22 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 22 | I just bought a 50 Chevy 216 4 spd. on ebay. In Arkansas yesterday. Years ago I was into these old trucks then I went Mopar. But now that I got off the crack pipe I am back to Chevy. This will be my fifth 41-53 Truck. I should have it in a couple of weeks.
When setting goals in life. Always aim low to avoid disappointment
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Welcome to the Stovebolt, Pastlite. With all your experience I'm sure you'll fit right in and be able so answer as many questions as you ask. Stovebolt is a great, the best, site for old chevy and gmc truck lovers.
Share a picture when you can. See ya around the garage. | | |
| |
| |