The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (5 Window 9434, Jon G, John Dlugos, jmoore, moparguy), 96 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,120
Posts1,056,325
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#974575 09/26/2013 2:31 PM
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
T
Moderated
Moderated
T Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Im new to this site so sorry if this is not the best place to post this, if not please advise me where to go. thanks

I have a 1938 Chevy and I was wondering if there are any other rim options?... I would like to use a 19.5... if so where can I find them? Currently I have 650/20s but I can only find tires at Coker and of course they are pricey so I would like to switch to 19.5 if possible.

Thanks again

Last edited by Thirty9; 09/26/2013 7:39 PM.
Thirty9 #975459 09/30/2013 12:23 PM
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 13
W
New Guy
New Guy
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 13
I just bought a 38 1 1/2 ton and was wondering the exact thing.


1938 Chevrolet Series TD 1 1/2 Ton
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,733
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,733
Don't know about the wheels but both Miller Tire and Lucas Tire advertise 6:50x20 along with flaps and tubes. Both are $200 but all tires have gotten expensive so you'd better get used to it.

Last edited by 53moneypit; 09/30/2013 5:00 PM. Reason: spelling

1953 Chevy 5-window 3100
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Picturetrail

Dave
Engine & Driveline Moderator

If you can't make seventy by an easy road, don't go. ~~ Mark Twain

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0