| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 1 | Im new to this site so sorry if this is not the best place to post this, if not please advise me where to go. thanks
I have a 1938 Chevy and I was wondering if there are any other rim options?... I would like to use a 19.5... if so where can I find them? Currently I have 650/20s but I can only find tires at Coker and of course they are pricey so I would like to switch to 19.5 if possible.
Thanks again
Last edited by Thirty9; 09/26/2013 7:39 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 13 | I just bought a 38 1 1/2 ton and was wondering the exact thing.
1938 Chevrolet Series TD 1 1/2 Ton
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | Don't know about the wheels but both Miller Tire and Lucas Tire advertise 6:50x20 along with flaps and tubes. Both are $200 but all tires have gotten expensive so you'd better get used to it.
Last edited by 53moneypit; 09/30/2013 5:00 PM. Reason: spelling
| | |
| |
| |