The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (2-Ton), 133 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,114
Posts1,056,287
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#973431 09/21/2013 8:58 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
SUBURBILLAC
SUBURBILLAC build pics workin on the interior
FRANK

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,780
G
Master Gabster
Master Gabster
G Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,780
Interesting build. I like the rear door assembly, do you have more pictures of the door open? What's the weight of the rear door?

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
G
Door is pretty heavy it's held up by tailgate lifts I'll get some pics Rear shot it up not much room for walking under but easy to pack it .hinges should have been redone but just trying to get it together right now.
Thanks FRANK

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
Got the insulation done on the roof today headliner to follow
And the trim needs to be done
Frank Insulation an done bow

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
Got another thing almost done today ,got a set of running boards and had to modify them to fit.the fenders when my friend did the truck he had no interest in using the boards but I thought it would compliment the scoops on the side of the truck,which I think I accomplished
Had to cut the rear of the boards and I tucked them in never liked them sticking out past the fenders
Whata u think Running boards
Frank

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Can't see the pics....says your account is private?


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
The flickr ones work right away, but the Photobucket ones take about 30 seconds before displaying.

I do not have an account for either service, but they all seem to display.

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
It's defiantly different,I like the rear barn door conversion as well.

Tim


1951 3100 Chevrolet
1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall
Image
"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams."
"Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything"
"If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 38
Dash metal work is done
Trim is chopped and fitted
Frank


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0