The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (WICruiser, 2 invisible), 142 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,269
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#966266 08/23/2013 8:39 AM
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 13
P
New Guy
New Guy
P Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 13
In a few google searches, I found a few locations to order door rubbers and bumpers. I should have those in place over the weekend to seal things up and keep water out.

The problem I have is trying to find the rubber seal for the back doors. I dont even see a location or place to mount the rubber.

anyone have a business name or link to a vendor?
chris<pixelmonkey>:D

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269

Jim Carter used to sell an incorrect seal.

Steele Rubber had the correctly-shaped seal.

I'll look for part numbers later today.

Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 77
H
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
H Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 77
I recently installed Steele rubber on my barn doors on my 57 and
I have no complaints.

Last edited by Highsider; 08/23/2013 10:20 PM.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
pixelmonkey, I would have to look but I'm sure I got my rear door seals from Classic Parts for my 52.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 177
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 177
x3 on steel rubber


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0