The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (TooMany2count, tclederman, Gray_Ghost, 2 invisible), 85 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,132
Posts1,056,386
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#961913 08/08/2013 1:03 AM
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 568
H
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
H Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 568
hi all. names james from san diego, ca. trucks a 65 c10 lwb. 4-6 drop from early classic enterprises. 17x8 front, 18x10 rear weld racing evo slashers 6 lug.
front disc from early classic. 383 stroked chevy with a 871bds blower with dual 780cfm holleys. tci th400 with 2000 stall. 12bolt with 4:10 gear and eaton posi. stock 2 piece driveshaft. hasnt broke yet, so what the heck..
4'' cowl induction hood. trucks kinda beat due to lack of attention and time, but hauls serious a$$. lights em up on the highway at 60mph. im too dumb to post a pic. maybe later ill figure this crud out.


I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,708
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,708
Welcome James, This is the best truck site on the web.
Post questions in the proper forum for best coverage and correct answers.


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
James, welcome to the Stovebolt Page. Your joining hands with folks from all over the world and quite a few bolters in the Ca. area's. I'm sure you guys will meet up.

Sounds like you have an exciting ride. Post up a pic or two when you can and follow Wayne's advice about asking questions and you'll get all the help you'll ever need....right here!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 568
H
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
H Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 568
Thanks guys. I found the site by asking a question on my google browser. Great info and people here. I also had a 64 c-10 when I was 18. It was my daily driver. Same suspension as my 65. Corvette 327 and th350. 12bolt with LSD 3:73. Power steering and a/c. 15" wheels. I miss it a lot. Got married and needed some loot. Sold for a grand to a good buddy. When he was turning into his driveway he got t-boned so hard it broke the rearend. I cried... It was hugger orange. Owned it for 10 years.


I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0