| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,494 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 56 creating memories | | creating memories Joined: May 2013 Posts: 56 | Nice truck! I just got my 1962 C10 in pretty much driving condition, but I know how you feel. I have a Harley Davidson powered roadster I've been working on for 5 years. I really can't wait to get it on the road. Enjoy driving the truck!
Larry | | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 687 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 725 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 725 | I have watched your progress and man, am I IMPRESSED! Great job!
What did your seats come out of? I must have missed that. You did
an AMAZING job on the Camero dash!
Best wishes,
Les | | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,262 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,262 | Thanks fellas  The seats: Procar Lowback Series 1400, got them from Summit. Here's a link: http://www.summitracing.com/search/...r-lowback-series-1400-seats?autoview=SKUAnd the Camaro dash... it's a big part of the reason it took me 5 years to get the truck road worthy again, well that and widening the bed 4 inches, and the rear gas tank, and...  | | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 32 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 32 | That is one nice looking truck. I'll have to figure out how to post some pics of mine, love them short stepsides. Apache c-10. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 28 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 28 | I remember the first trip when I got my 63 on the road, kinda hard to forget! Congratulations! Be sure to go over to the Stovebolt Driving Report and brag!
Cheers!
1963 Chevy C30 - 292 I6 +.040" 10.78:1, SM465 1978 GMC K2500
"Four gears with a granny low and six cylinders straight in a row."
| | |
| |
| |