The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (78buckshot, Simso, Roy Rodgers, Gray_Ghost), 91 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,279
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#939494 04/29/2013 11:24 AM
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
D
DLG
Offline
Moderated
Moderated
D Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
I have a 1969 3/4 ton Chevy Pickup that I would like to restore. Does anyone have suggestions on where I could have this done in the Chicago area, preferably in the Western suburbs?

Thanks,
DLG

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 143
G
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
G Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 143
You might try Volo Auto Museum-- I don't know if they do any resoration but they may recommend some shops for you.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
DLG, you may want to ask Pete52 or Denny Graham. They live in or around Melrose Park and Sandwich....another option, since its cruise time again, is to attend a few car shows or cruise-ins and ask some of the guys there.

...welcome to the Stovebolt.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
DLG #939640 04/29/2013 11:01 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 45
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 45
You can come see us also. We have a full service restoration facility in Cary, IL We specialize in antique VWs, old trucks and vintage drivers.
Midwest Autosavers


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0