The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Goach2, John Dlugos, JW51, Jay R, wilbur53), 286 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,093
Posts1,056,154
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#93757 12/06/2005 6:53 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 5
T
Junior Member
Junior Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 5
I would like to replace my stock wipers with electric wipers does anyone know of any wipers out there that will fit without major modification

#93758 12/06/2005 7:14 PM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
a lot of vendors have them, check with our sponsor and also Jim Carter....regards..Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

#93759 12/06/2005 7:28 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 5
T
Junior Member
Junior Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 5
I was looking for something out of a junk yard vendors want too much

#93760 12/06/2005 7:36 PM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Tim, do a search on electric wipers for our site, a lot of post,, one is on 2-10-04 where a guy uses a vw unit,,,, and more stuff on this search,,regards.Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

#93761 12/07/2005 2:59 AM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,571
G
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,571
There are no cheap drop-ins that I've found.


Get a REAL truck, get a GMC! www.oldgmctrucks.com
1954 GMC De Luxe COE
#93762 12/09/2005 9:47 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 990
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 990
But wiperman.com can rebuild your old vacuum one and make it work very well. I had a bad experience with my electric and went back to the vacuum one. But that was an isolated case the vendor made right. I am thinking I am going to send my motor off for a rebuild.


Moderated by  Jon G, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0