| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gdads51, 1 invisible),
118
guests, and
8
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,124 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#93757 12/06/2005 6:53 PM | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 5 | I would like to replace my stock wipers with electric wipers does anyone know of any wipers out there that will fit without major modification | | |
#93758 12/06/2005 7:14 PM | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | a lot of vendors have them, check with our sponsor and also Jim Carter....regards..Fred Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | |
#93759 12/06/2005 7:28 PM | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 5 | I was looking for something out of a junk yard vendors want too much | | |
#93760 12/06/2005 7:36 PM | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | Tim, do a search on electric wipers for our site, a lot of post,, one is on 2-10-04 where a guy uses a vw unit,,,, and more stuff on this search,,regards.Fred Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | |
#93761 12/07/2005 2:59 AM | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 | There are no cheap drop-ins that I've found. | | |
#93762 12/09/2005 9:47 AM | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 990 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 990 | But wiperman.com can rebuild your old vacuum one and make it work very well. I had a bad experience with my electric and went back to the vacuum one. But that was an isolated case the vendor made right. I am thinking I am going to send my motor off for a rebuild. | | |
| |
| |