Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,274 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 | Everyone, I am bringing a small table for the grill and also a table to set the food on.
I am bringing a flag pole for the Stovebolt.com flag.
I'll bring extra chairs, sodas and beer, chips and chocolate chip cookies.
I also have a canopy with sides in case of rain.
Lonnie get some Rain-x to coat your windshield. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 31 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 31 | Lonnie - I have a card table I can bring ... We are bringing some diet coke and water and will have extra .... and something for the grill if we can share?  I can also bring some chips and cookies and paper plates ... Lonnie do you or Wayne know about how I can get my hubby in without having to pay? He won't be coming until probably mid day though. I know when we signed up, I believe I read it entitles us to extra passes for others in our group? Do they need to be with us in the vehicles though? | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 | Jeanie, I don't have the answer for you, but the Daytona Street Rod Club activity director will.
Call Stinky 386-405-4507
Lonnie is bringing brats, peppers and onions.
More chips, cookies, and grilling stuff is welcome. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Jeanie -
Thanks for the table. I will have Brats etc for everyone.
If you don't get in contact with Stinky, then you can drive out of the track to pick him up, then drive back in.
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 162 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 162 | I am bringing a 10x10 tent, as well. I don't have a small table. Im an old Navy guy, I'm sure we can figure something out! See everyone tomorrow! | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Hey guys ...
Get outta bed and head to Daytona for GABFEST today!
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
-Lonnie
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 31 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 31 | Hi Lonnie ... I have been up for hours ... fell asleep too early .. almost ready to go ... we are meeting at 8:00 right?
Looking forward to a fun day!
Jeanie | | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 31 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 31 | Remind me - I found Rob's number for you .. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 49 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 49 | Wayne, Did I screw up? I arrived at the Speedway a few minutes after 10 am. Came in at gate 7 . As I passed the Green field I saw a couple of AD Pickups parked in there. By the time I figured out how to get in the field, they were gone. My Elcamino sat there all by it self til I left close to 1 That was a lot of walking.There was only a few sprinkles while I was there John B. Malabar | | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 49 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 49 | Wayne, Let me know what my share is $.$$ and I will get it to you.It looks like the clock on this forum is California time. John B. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 | John, No you didn't mess up. I'm sorry you couldn't find us. We moved our site to one in the show area. We did have up the Stovebolt.com flag and had 8 trucks parked around us.
We all stayed until 3:30. Again I'm sorry we missed you.
Don't worry about the $ it's covered.
Last edited by Wayne67vert; 03/23/2013 3:23 PM.
Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 | I had a great time today meeting some of the Florida Stovebolt members. Florida Gabfest 2013 Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | FL GABFESTERS - You made my day! These old trucks sure have crowd appeal. Our row of trucks must have had more people stop, look, and compliment than any other section of the show. We even had trucks who were not members of the forum park with us because they saw the crowd that we were drawing. Hope that we generated some new Stovebolt.com members. Here are some more pics: > CLICK - FL GABFEST 2013- Lonnie
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Nice pics. That's some nice looking Stovebolts. I even enjoyed the Ferd!!! Man, it must have been great weather down there. Everyone wearing shorts and short sleeves. Sure hate I missed it. When is the next one???
Great job guys and it looks like you represented Stovebolt very well. We're all proud. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | GABFEST BUMPER STICKER & WINDSHELD STICKER Hey Florida GABFEST guys - If you didn't pick up a "2013 Florida GABFEST" bumper sticker and windshield sticker on Saturday, then send me your mailing address in a PM. I'll mail to you. > Bumper Sticker (no adhesive) > Windshield Sticker (static cling, cut round, mounts inside facing out) > Stickers mounted inside my rear windowI enjoyed meeting each of you and showing off our trucks. - Lonnie
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 31 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 31 | Lonnie and Wayne (and Nelda and Joanne) ... Bev and I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day caravaning and showing Chase yesterday ... Lonnie you are right - Everytime I went to my truck for something, I couldn't get away from it for people asking questions ... and also telling me all about the truck - I sure learned a lot from talking to so many of you experienced Stovebolters ... even got initiated with catching the tape LOL! Now I am officially a Stovebolter I guess. All the trucks were beautiful and the only embarassing thing was getting passed (Lonnie Wayne and I) on the way over by a "Smart Car" ... Ha Ha ... now THAT's pretty bad ... Thanks Wayne and Lonnie and everyone for making us feel at home ... I think I talked a few people into checking out the website so hopefully new members on the way.
Jeanie | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,076 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,076 | Wow, Lonnie. You did a great job designing these. Wanna job here?  Looks like you all had fun at the event. Hope to hear / read more. Did anyone get a group shot? Peg
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 162 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 162 | Thanks Wayne and Lonnie for making it a great weekend Gabfest! It was great to meet everyone and their sweet trucks! My son and I enjoyed it very much. Maybe we can double it for the Thanksgiving show?! I agree with Lonnie that our section was one of the most well attended stops of the show. Everybody loves an old 'Bolt!! | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Mitch - I mailed the GABFEST bumper stickers and window stickers to you today. Anybody else who was at the FL GABFEST want a bumper sticker and window sticker? Send me a PM with your mailing address. > GABFEST stickers
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 139 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 139 | Hey all. Lori and I had a great time in Daytona. We enjoyed meeting everyone. Looking forward to the next meet. Nice turnout of trucks. Gonna try to get mine finished for November. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 11 | Wayne, Thank you for the hospitality at the Daytona Spring Turkey run. Sorry we had such poor weather on Sunday, I couldn't find you guys? Looking forward to seeing you at events in the future! Bartmans41
Gotta Love Old things, Old ways, old times, Old Vehicles
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 162 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 162 | Oops! Sorry Bartman, everybody packed up and left on Saturday. Billy and I stayed the night but decided to load up the trucks and head home Sunday morning before it rained. Glad to have met you and hope you get your truck ready in time for the November show.
Mitch | | |
| |