The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (HandyAndy, MaxStewart), 82 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,619
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#929442 03/21/2013 7:20 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9
J
New Guy
New Guy
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9
Hi Everyone,

I'm a new member and soon to be owner of a Chevy M6 Bomb Service truck. I am new to the Chevy world so I am going to have to start in the engine section figuring out the powerplant. This is a huge website!


Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
John, welcome to the Stovebolt. No worry about figuring things out. Folks here are great about lending a hand.
Since your in Alabama your now a Southern Stovebolter. Check out the events section and the Southern Forum.

....and I'd love to see a pic of the M6.....when you can.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome John, looking forward to learning about M6 Bomb service trucks. Glad you like the site.

Leo

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 290
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 290
Welcome to the Bolt. I too would like to learn more & see more of a M6. Keep us posted.....


"IT IS WHAT IT IS"
1953 Chevrolet 1/2-ton 3100 4x4
In the Gallery
In the DITY Gallery
More images in Flickr
1948 GMC 1-Ton (now sold to someone in Hawaii!)
In the Gallery
More photo in Flickr
1953 Chevy 1-Ton
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 115
K
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 115
Welcome John, good luck with your truck. This is a great site with a lot of info and folks always willing to help you out.


Kenny Martin
Talladega, Ala

Second place is the first loser - Ricky Bobby

1956 Chevy 1/2 Ton
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9
J
New Guy
New Guy
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks, guys! I hope to bring the truck home in a few weeks and then I'll have some good pictures to post.


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0