| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (FishinToms53, klhansen, Otto Skorzeny, Southerntruck, Mike B, Robert Crandall, Peggy M),
95
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,646 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 9 | Hi Everyone,
I'm a new member and soon to be owner of a Chevy M6 Bomb Service truck. I am new to the Chevy world so I am going to have to start in the engine section figuring out the powerplant. This is a huge website!
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | John, welcome to the Stovebolt. No worry about figuring things out. Folks here are great about lending a hand. Since your in Alabama your now a Southern Stovebolter. Check out the events section and the Southern Forum.
....and I'd love to see a pic of the M6.....when you can. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome John, looking forward to learning about M6 Bomb service trucks. Glad you like the site.
Leo | | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 290 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 290 | Welcome to the Bolt. I too would like to learn more & see more of a M6. Keep us posted.....
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 115 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 115 | Welcome John, good luck with your truck. This is a great site with a lot of info and folks always willing to help you out.
Kenny Martin Talladega, Ala Second place is the first loser - Ricky Bobby 1956 Chevy 1/2 Ton | | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 9 | Thanks, guys! I hope to bring the truck home in a few weeks and then I'll have some good pictures to post. | | |
| |
| |