| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (classicchevs),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 11 | I'M JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY STILL BUYS THESE PARTS AS FAR AS THE BIG, OVER SIZE STUFF,LIKE FENDERS, BIG WHEELS, ETC.. I HAVE A LEAD ON ONE. BUT I WOULD JUST WANT TO PART IT OUT.. I AM JUST ASKING, I DONT NEED HELP WITH PRICES AND NO I DONT HAVE PICS. THIS TRUCK IS CLEAN, RUST FREE. IM JUST ASKING IF THERE IS A MARKET FOR THE BIG ITEMS. AND YES IT DOES HAVE A STAINLESS STEEL GMC GRILL, VERY NICE CONDITION..I JUST NEED FEED BACK ONLY
THANK YOU
Last edited by my50chevy; 01/30/2013 9:20 PM.
IDAHO
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 | You might want to ask this over on the Big Bolts forum. That's where more of the big truck guys hang out.
Oh, and by the way--turn your caps lock off. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,270 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,270 | That stainless steel GMC grill WOULD BE QUITE VALUABLE.
IT IS AS SCARCE AS HEN'S TEETH.
Good sheet metal is always going to find a buyer. The number of big truck buyers is smaller than small truck buyers, so it might take a while to find a buyer. Lower prices make for quicker sales.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 24 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 24 | My opinion is that a couple parts will sell quickly, many will eventually sell but will take a while if you don't mind holding on to them for a while. I've bought a few parts for my 48 GMC 1.5 ton over the last year and found supply to be a little on the low side and demand just a little lower, but there.
1948 GMC 1.5 ton Dump Truck
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 11 | HEY GUYS, WELL I WOULD BE PARTING THE WHOLE TRUCK OUT, BUT WOULD FRONT AXLE BE WORTH HOLDING ON TO SELL. ALSO FRONT FENDERS, LIKE TCLEDERMAN SAID, THE GRILL WOULD BE THE EASYEST ITEM TO SELL..
MARCO
IDAHO
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 1,159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 1,159 | Friend just bought a front axle/front-clip,and four 3-piece rims, for his '51 6700 bus.Guy has 3 A.D. 1-1/2-2-tons,sitting in a row.First time in the 20 years he's owned the trucks,that someone bought parts from these trucks.
Last edited by wetwilly5757; 02/06/2013 9:18 PM.
| | |
| |
| |