| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 Sir Searchalot | | Sir Searchalot Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 | Everybody likes "shorties". I like Corvette ram horns. Fit nice and tight and good flow. No leaks!!!! Inexpensive and extra mounting tabs for accessories. Paintable.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | I've ran the block huggers and ram horns style. (off a 283)
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | Last ones I did were stock 1986 Corvette. I had to modify the drivers side to fit my Camaro subframe. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 843 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 843 | My 52 has a 74 Nova rear steer sub frame.Block huggers would not work on the drivers side.I ended up using 68 Camaro headers [the brand I don't recall at the moment,maybe Hedman].Even then the #1 cylinder pipe had to be modified,and #2 had the snot beat out of it to clear the starter. | | |
| |
| |