The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (UtahYork, 9% grade, Wooley, 5cameo8, Shade Baby), 111 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,565
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 109
E
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
E Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 109
Is there any of you bolters going to make it to this swap meet? This show is HUGH. I have to spaces on the in field love to me have you stop by for some burgers and a FREE BEER smile

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,424
C
ODSS President
ODSS President
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,424
I've been wanting to go to that meet for awhile. Tell me what the # of your spaces are and what brand beer you drink. I may make it, got a lot going on this year, may just run out of money.

Cosmo


~ Cosmo
1949 Chevy Half Ton
Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities.
"...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer


Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Shawn, lot going on here in April but I'll mark my calender just in case I can make it..... and I'll let you know ahead of time.


....my brother if now home from the hospital and I may be heading over to R.H. to see him soon. If so I'll give you a heads up.

Alvin


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 109
E
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
E Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 109
For whom ever want to stop in just to say Hi And FREE BEER
I will be in spots MB04, MB05. Come see me and my 52.

Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 109
E
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
E Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 109
Alvin glad to hear about your brother. Hope your feeling better as well. If you need me to do something for you for your brother while he is recovering fell free to ask.

Shawn

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Shawn, chatted with him a little while ago. Seems to be doing fine. Weak but doing good. I'm letting him rest and making sure I'm not contagious before I come over. Thank you for asking.

....a couple of friends and my neighbor always go to Charlotte so if the planets line up right maybe I'll get up to the Auto Fair.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 165
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 165
I will be there on saturday, i will see if i can find ya. steve

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
G
New Guy
New Guy
G Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
I'm planning on going again this year! We drove up last year, it was a little overwhelming!! I will be better prepared this year. I still haven't posted any pics of my truck, however I'm pluggin away at it. I'll try to look you up!

Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 18
H
New Guy
New Guy
H Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 18
going to try to make it out there for Saturday.


Chopped '55 Suburban
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 32
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 32
I will be there in the rain on Friday, and I will see if you are around.

Dave

Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 18
H
New Guy
New Guy
H Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 18
Does anyone know how to get into this show with a car? Some tell me I had to come with a club, that if I just show up i'll be out in the general parking lot.


Chopped '55 Suburban
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 217
V
'Bolter
'Bolter
V Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 217
I think you have to be assoc. with a club but not 100% sure. I'll be there Sat but with a club, we had to have a set number of cars.

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 94
1
'Bolter
'Bolter
1 Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 94
I plan to be there Sat. Will try to stop by.

Joe D.

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
G
New Guy
New Guy
G Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
I didn't get to stop by maybe another time,it was a great meet though.we found some great deals and great weather Saturday .

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 235
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 235
Carolina Bolters. I was Cornelius over the weekend and saw a truck for sale near Davidson. It was under an open shed / garage and looked to be early 50s, although I was going too fast to confirm. If anyone is interested, I can try to re-trace my steps and give you coordinates to track it down.

Hope it is not a waste of time - I'm just always scanning the sides of the roads.


Bob

1954 Chevy 3100 5-Window
1954 5-Window COE aka "THE BEAST"
Bill Ritchie's Original Truck

Granddad's Hardware Store: Ritchie Hardware, Concord, N.C.
Bethesda, MD

Moderated by  Achipmunk, TUTS 59 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0