| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
73
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 7 | I've just finished the rough in on the pas side door used all orignal hardware, not an easy feat. I know it's not for everyone but tell me what you think. Photobucket Berkey | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | | | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 159 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 159 | SaaWeeeet! Should've done that to my '39!!
Craig
It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility in occupation which brings happiness. - Thomas Jefferson
CK
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 420 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 420 | id like to get some info on that so I could do it to my 46 | | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 252 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 252 | Too late for me but I like it. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 7 | Thanks its a lot of work, most of witch was in failed engineering. The hardest part was the latches. But after the first the second is going smother. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 7 | id like to get some info on that so I could do it to my 46 No problem, just let me know . Or I could do some step by step photos of the drivers door. I'm not too far along . SPIKE | | |
| |
| |