| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Shade Baby),
152
guests, and
8
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,214 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2010 Posts: 3 | I'm wondering what other truck seats will fit in my truck? I would like to find a leather bench seat out of a salvage yard but I don't know what will fit. Any help will be appreciated. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,262 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,262 | 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet C/K (or GMC)seats fits quite well, that is what my truck had in it when I first bought it. Other than drilling four holes it's pretty much as easy as it gets. http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/...rchased%20Aug%202008/65ShortStepSeat.jpgThe problem with using car seats is you will have to fabricate mounts to raise the seats up into a proper seating position. Additionally most automotive seats have headrests which, while functional and "safer", look hideous as viewed from the rear window. Hope that helps. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 13 | the chevytalk.com forum has a good discussion of seats pinned... | | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | I bolted a 1967 C30 bench seat into my 65 C10 without any problems, but have since found a nicer 1966 C10 seat. I'd say that probably all the Chevy truck seats up through 1972 will fit, but take a look at the Chevytalk.com forum as suggested, rather than my 2 cents. | | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2010 Posts: 3 | | | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 27 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 27 | I just took the stock bench out of my 65 and installed two buckets from a 2001 silverado...they fit like a charm, plus I like the added safety from a three point seat belt. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ...right on, and I just put 2003 silverado buckets in my panel. Nice seat belts, arm rest and electric driver seat. I'll bet "Dixie" likes them to. | | |
| |
| |